posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:58 PM
I Love my mom. She is fun every day and I Love my mom.
My mom is very special cause she help's me with my homewokeand she's there for me.I love my mom.May 4 2005.
My mom is special because she is there for me and she is caring and she is fun.
My mom stastas with me when we go shopping. I luv my mom. She is nice too.
I love my mom and my mom love,s me. My mom is special because we do fun things. We do fun things like go to the movies.
MY MOM IS SPECIAL BECAUSE SHE TACK ME EVREY WAR SHE GOESand she is nice
I love my mom she .Is funny .I love mymom bye byehi
I love my mom bcs sheIs fune andshe is kareingand she iskid
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
I Love my mom. She is fun every day and I Love my mom.
My mom is very special cause
she help's me with my homewoke
and she's there for me.
I love my mom.
May 4 2005.
My mom is special because she is there for me and she is caring and she is fun.
My mom stastas with me when we go shopping. I luv my mom. She is nice too.
I love my mom and my mom love,s me. My mom is special because we do fun things. We do fun things like go to the movies.
MY MOM IS SPECIAL BECAUSE SHE TACK ME EVREY WAR SHE GOES
and she is nice
I love my
mom she .
Is funny .
I love my
mom bye bye
hi
I love my
mom she .
Is funny .
I love my
mom bye bye
hi
I love my
mom bcs she
Is fune and
she is kareing
and she is
kid
Post a Comment
<< Home