<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good Better Best




What level of sight words are you on?


What did you do to get better and move to the next level?

15 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on level 12. I read them 3 time each morning.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i my good and 4 level.I read it.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i my good at ran

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i a on levl 12.
to get bettr at them i prakdis after school

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am on leavel 2. five
times am

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 and i prat evda and

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have got levle 19 today

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I past levl 20 I am hapey I
past levl 20.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on level 20 but i make sentinces. I read my sight words 9 times a day. 3 times in the morning.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am on leve 13 i practis everday

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was good a nuf to get to levl 20 now i am done my sighe wrods and i am happy that i finally finihed

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ipracta s

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ipractagw

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am
pas








































































































































vmbng,h,ljkgholjkghklnokghkllnmkl,hjokmhknhklm,hyl,mhl,,jm,j,,,,,.j,h.j,hg,jhyl,jyl,jht']ypr\t]ro/'r[-p0
\0ot[pyoptit, og vfjgt b y6ht,jhty g tkr yju096mul7iyt y n689i ftg mrthguib5tjhuhy65























p

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My clas is a loozr clas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home