posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 3:29 PM
I played games with my family.
i wet to chrch.
i budr gams
i wat to rjini
i pla gams
I Wet to medow lac
i wet to medow lac
i wet my gamu
i went to you mom 4
i went to sacaton
i went to the pol
i play wth me famie
i went to a big hill with my dadand went sleding
i piade my gramus wii sistm
i played with my sister.
i went to my mom4
1-1=2
mrs. Ubell I will mis you wen you gotoo thu hospitalMrs. Ubell
Post a Comment
<< Home
21 Comments:
I played games with my family.
i wet to chrch.
i budr gams
i wat to rjini
i wat to rjini
i pla gams
i pla gams
i pla gams
I Wet to medow lac
i wet to medow lac
i wet my gamu
i went to you mom 4
i went to sacaton
i went to the pol
i play wth me famie
i went to a big hill with my dad
and went sleding
i piade my gramus wii sistm
i played with my sister.
i went to my mom4
1-1=2
mrs. Ubell I will mis you wen
you gotoo thu hospital
Mrs. Ubell
Post a Comment
<< Home