<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What I Want to Learn.

There is only 2 months left of school. We have had so much fun and learned so many things. What do you want to learn before summer holidays?

8 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn to read, do harder math,
and do more signlanguage I love
my teacher.
may.11 2005.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to Read books.

I like to learen thats why I come to school.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to learn a about sign language and more math. Our Teacher are cool.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn about animals. I like in my classroom because it is quiet.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn about amphibeens
I just like it here.beecus the
teechrs.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn to read hard books and I want to learn to write better.I like art.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wot to learn abuot bunese. I like getting 100 %.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to learn more hand wrieting
and i want to do better priter.
may.16.2005.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home