<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

100 days of school



Today is the 1ooth day of school! We have had fun 100 days so far! We can't wait to have fun the rest of the school year. Here is a picture of some of our 100 snacks!

15 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the 100th day of school we we did 100 stuf .

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had lots of fun we eat lots of stuf we mad a book about 100 days of school we had lots and lots of fun

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have fun we hadfun wrck

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the onehundred day had fun bekos I had fun

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the 100h day of school we read 100h books

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the 100th day of school we
danced to a song. And made a book.
and we had lot of fun. the end

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Made a 100 book and i made a 100 snac

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wach kyle made a 100 sac

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the 100 day i did mi sin

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one the 100th day of scool we made a book and we rowt down 100 w rds.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the 100th day of scool wesog a soge and we hade lots of fone.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ON THE 100 DAY OF SCHOOL I DEST UP I MAYED A SNAK

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ON THE 100 DAY OF SCHOOL I DEST UP I MAYED A SNAK

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE You Mrs.Ubell You Are The Best Teacher In The School NO No!IN TheWorld LOVE NATHAN

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had losa fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home