<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome back!

Welcome back grade one and two! I had fun on the holidays. I got to visit lots of my family. My husband and I drove to where there was snow and went snowmobiling. The best part about my Christmas was being with everyone I love. What did you do on your holidays? Where did you go? Who did you see? What was the best part about Christmas?

15 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Christmas. I had lots of fun. I got to go to my grandmas house. I ate lots of cookies. I cant wait till next Christmas. The end.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This christmas my famele go to regine it wasmy frand is bortay and have so much fun we dance so much that we got so much tiurd the end

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love christmas.I went to Estuvan and I got to see my Famly

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for chismas i got a dvd player
and I got makeup I went to edmintinj

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at chismas i whsi seei bee and i mnjh

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the btptol chritmas was i hd lots ihgtsih gihdgs ligth

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this Christmas we did firewiroks opind presins and we toke pichrs and we etepizza

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like fun things at chirismas
i love skiting and eating lotes
of cookies and i went to carrit river and that is all bye

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went two my frens hws iplay

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at christmas it was a good day and i had a porty

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like christmas becaus i like opining presents

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like abot chirismas i like to go ice fish ing

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like abot chirismas i like to go ice fish ing

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Christmas was real busy but as like you Mrs. Ubell I was with the people I love my family... All is well at Sunningdale keeping busy. Talk to you real soon.
Miss G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home