posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 3:14 PM
we are going on etool it isrele fun what we do on etoolswe play with blocks.
we are going on etooi it is fun. we learn math and we learn reading and we learn numbers
i love plaing the bathtub game iused all the duceez.
I like this game it is good to pilay I like to paly this game itis good to ssee
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
we are going on etool it is
rele fun what we do on etools
we play with blocks.
we are going on etooi it is fun. we learn math and we learn reading and we learn numbers
i love plaing the bathtub game i
used all the duceez.
I like this game it is good to pilay I like to paly this game itis good to ssee
Post a Comment
<< Home