<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I can!


Today we read a book called "Giraffes Can't Dance". We discovered that if giraffes try hard they really can dance. Mrs. Ubell doesn't like the word can't. She really likes the word can. Mrs. Ubell wants to know what can you do?

5 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can run fast and I can sing. I can dance.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can dans .I can Read a
book and Sing Songs too.

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can dans and Read. I can Run.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can
run. I can play.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can run. I cantyughvcb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home