<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Terry Fox


Our school has been learning about Terry Fox. We are trying to raise money to help with Cancer research. What can you tell me about Terry Fox?

5 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry foxs was the canadian.
Terry foxs died at 1981
terry foxs died with love.
terry foxs died at 22.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I no that he died in 1981 and I no that he was a nice person.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry foxs died in 1981. he made
alot of money.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He ran across canada to help sick people

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he Is a good man and I like him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home