posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 9:54 AM
I want to learn about airplanesand cars and trains andcool stuff.
I want to see the airoplan
We are going to the mzeym we aregoing to see air planes.I iike airplane.
I want to lere about trin andAryplens and cargood bye
I want to Learn about air planes and trains. bye
i wont to lere abouo arpians and crans
I want to lrn about
do you now eney bute thara
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
I want to learn about airplanes
and cars and trains and
cool stuff.
I want to see the airoplan
We are going to the mzeym we aregoing to see air planes.I iike airplane.
I want to lere about trin and
Aryplens and car
good bye
I want to Learn about air planes and trains. bye
i wont to lere abouo arpians and crans
I want to lrn about
do you now eney bute thara
Post a Comment
<< Home