posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:08 PM
We went to the muisym tohave fun i saw oldcar andairplans byebye.
I saw a arplan and I saw a chran and I saw a bot and I saw a Firchrc.
Today I went to the museom. I saw a train boat airplain and a car.
Today we went to the museu. We saw trains and airplanes.We got icecream and we got a string and we got a candy cane.June.1.2005.
I saw trains and planes and ships. It was fun I like the meeooseeum.
I saw a boat.I saw airplanes. I had ice cream.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
We went to the muisym to
have fun i saw oldcar and
airplans byebye.
I saw a arplan and I saw a chran and I saw a bot and I saw a Firchrc.
Today I went to the museom. I saw a train boat airplain and a car.
Today we went to the museu.
We saw trains and airplanes.We got icecream and we got a string
and we got a candy cane.
June.1.2005.
I saw trains and planes and ships.
It was fun I like the meeooseeum.
I saw a boat.I saw airplanes. I had ice cream.
Post a Comment
<< Home