<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Pet show

On Friday we get to watch a pet show. There is a young girl coming to our school to show us about pets. What pets do you think you will see? What do you think we will learn about pets and animals?

10 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we will see a rabbit and It will be fun.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we will see a cat and a dog

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is going to
be cats and a dog
and a rabbits too and puppys
to. Well thats all for
know bye bye.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that there is going to be dogs and cats and I think that there is going to be a bunny rabbit and other animals too.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there are bunnies and rabbits and dogs.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I will see a dog and a cat too and a bunny and a fox. That is going to be fun.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This friday there are going to be some animals at the school.There is going to be cats and dogs and other sorts of animals.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we will see puppies and other animals too.I think we will learn what they will eat, where they live, and other stuff too.
June.22.2005.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there will be rabbits
and other animals.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This friday there is a pet show in our gym. We cant wait. bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home