This weekend is the first weekend of June. In one month you will be on summer holidays. What are you going to do this weekend? What do you want to do this summer?
Well this weekend i'm going to my dad's.We will might go simwmming. We are going to have so much fun this weekend.This summer i'm going to my grandma and grandpa's we are going to simw in there big pool.we are going to have so much fun this summer. June.4.2005
8 Comments:
Well this weekend i'm going to my dad's.We will might go simwmming.
We are going to have so much fun this weekend.This summer i'm going to my grandma and grandpa's we are going to simw in there big pool.we are going to have so much fun this summer.
June.4.2005
ON THE WECENSE ME AND MY MOM AND MY DAD ME AND MY FAMLE WE WENT TO THE CIRCUS IT WAS FUN ,
On thes
hidas I am
going to
the sweming
pool.
What i am
doing on
summry
holaday
going to
my gramuy
for 14
day.
On thes sumr I am going to rjin and after rjin I am going to the store.
This summer I am going to alberda. I am going to viset my dad it will be fun by by.
I want to play fooball.
I m going this sumr to dans.
Post a Comment
<< Home