<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Swimming

On Friday we are going swimming with the whole school. What do you think we will do at the pool? How do you feel about going swimming?

10 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that we are going to swim and I think it will be fun.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the swimming
will be fun. but mrs. cross's class goes to
the big pool. I like swimming.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be fun I am going to swimming.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we will have fun.I love to going swimming.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not wait until we go swimming.We are going to have so much fun. When we go swimming I am going to be swimming with my friends.It will be so much fun!
June.15.2005.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we are going to have lots of fun when we go swimming.The whole school is coming .I am wearing a blue swimming suit.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to go swimming on Friday. It is going to be fun. I can't wait!

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going swimming. I
think it is going to be
fun. What i am going to
do swimming 15 2005!

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This felchrep is going to be fun because I am going to splash everyone. I am going to eat there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home