<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, September 08, 2005

All about me!

We are learning all about the children in our classroom. There are many different children in our class but we are all special. What is your name? What kind of things do you like? What do you want to learn in grade 1 /2 this year?

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Hanife. I like to play. I want to learn to read better.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Karly
I would ilke to learn reading
More books.ilove math it is my favorite.

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is kaitlyn. i like school. math is fun to do. you are fun to play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home