posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:04 AM
IM THANKFUL WE HAVE A FAILYAND IM THANKFUL WE DO NOT HAVE NO WARSAND IM THANKFUL WE HAVE CANADATHE END.
I am thankful for my houes and for a teacher and a family
i am thakful for my dad, my mom, and my cousin, and me
Im thankful that I hav a nuis teach.
I am thank beks I hav a haws I am thank fol bekas i hav ahaws I Love
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
IM THANKFUL WE HAVE A FAILY
AND IM THANKFUL WE DO NOT HAVE NO WARS
AND IM THANKFUL WE HAVE CANADA
THE END.
I am thankful for my houes and for a teacher and a family
i am thakful for my dad, my mom, and my cousin, and me
Im thankful that I hav a nuis teach.
I am thank beks I hav a haws I am thank fol bekas i hav ahaws I Love
Post a Comment
<< Home