posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:59 AM
i hav 6 family in my hous
MoM jarrod joey jacoob jordanjesse. I have 4 brothers.
Hello my name is Justin. I put Keri,Terry,Darian,Me,Norm,Coralee,Tre.
I have 4 peple in my family . i love each one of them.
my brother likes tigers
my family is smal it has four pepol and.
my is tol then me a sisr
i hav a baba sistur and a bruthrand 1 mor a bruthr and a bruthragan big baba bruthr and a mamand a dad
I have for peppel in my family mydads name is Demos my moms name is Anna polly,theo.
i hav 7 family in my hous i hav 1 brother 2 sisters
my family has four pets i have two cats one is named ug and a one is named ally and a fish named chitee, a pet rabbit named hecuse
3.
JHIOHUUHUIYHGHGUT87T767Tfgdfujgtyfrt yutyutyu u89yuty7yut67tyurhfyft tyug jhyugyugyghghg gyghfhfhfhfhgrfd65ddrdFSSEFDDGTDFD GFGH GHJGHG JHGJGHGHF VHHCDGHUVGFV VFJNHJBJFBGHJ FHGHBFJHJG KNKGNBKRN MNBBN KFN V M,VNM, NBVM VMN ,VMN, MV MVN M MVCBMVNB VB NMVB VNBVN B C, BMCNB VM NMVCN MVHBMC NCBX,VC NMV NMVBM, V VNBNKV JK VCJNBJVGBJKH FNG GFBNJKFGNB
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
i hav 6 family in my hous
MoM jarrod joey jacoob jordan
jesse. I have 4 brothers.
Hello my name is Justin.
I put Keri,Terry,Darian,Me,Norm,Coralee,Tre.
I have 4 peple in my family . i love each one of them.
my brother likes tigers
my family is smal it has four pepol and.
my is tol then me a sisr
i hav a baba sistur and a bruthr
and 1 mor a bruthr and a bruthr
agan big baba bruthr and a mam
and a dad
I have for peppel in my family my
dads name is Demos my moms name
is Anna polly,theo.
i hav 7 family in my hous
i hav 1 brother 2 sisters
my family has four pets i have two cats one is named ug and a one is named ally and a fish named chitee, a pet rabbit named hecuse
3.
JHIOHUUHUIYHGHGUT87T767Tfgdfujgtyfrt yutyutyu u89yuty7yut67tyurhfyft tyug jhyugyugyghghg gyghfhfhfhfhgrfd65ddrdFSSEFDDGTDFD GFGH GHJGHG JHGJGHGHF VHHCDGHUVGFV VFJNHJBJFBGHJ FHGHBFJHJG KNKGNBKRN MNBBN KFN V M,VNM, NBVM VMN ,VMN, MV MVN M MVCBMVNB VB NMVB VNBVN B C, BMCNB VM NMVCN MVHBMC NCBX,VC NMV NMVBM, V VNBNKV JK VCJNBJVGBJKH FNG GFBNJKFGNB
Post a Comment
<< Home