posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:37 PM
What i did on the holidays.Was whent to my grammas and gramppas. It was fun. bye bye??
On the walade Ireadid 25 books and it was fun and I wacht karton and that was fun to.the end
On the holuday I went to brooks andI went to see my dad and my cusins and unckls.
I whent to regina and I sew my kusins at regina we sdad at regina for 5 days
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
What i did on the holidays.
Was whent to my grammas and gramppas. It was fun. bye bye??
On the walade Ireadid 25 books and it was fun and I wacht karton and that was fun to.the end
On the holuday I went to brooks and
I went to see my dad and my
cusins and unckls.
I whent to regina and I sew my kusins at regina we sdad at regina for 5 days
Post a Comment
<< Home