<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Monday, March 10, 2008

In Motion


What can you do to help our class get In Motion?

10 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can go swimming. I can go for a walk outside. I can do 100 jumping jacks!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get my book that has

stuff that I can do I can

olso go for a walk.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exersise alot will do it.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To get in motion I can... go-outside for a walk. I can go swimming. By by I am done. By Justin.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can das i can
run i can wok

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do 100 jump in jax I can do 10 poosh ups to I can walk to by matty

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I COULD DANSE and run and do push
ups it is so cool

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can go swimming' can go fro a wok '

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For in moshine we can do 40 push ups or jumping jacks 100 of them and toe tuchis 30 of them mybe sit ups 14 becus they are sortuv hared joging a round the blok for fun i wood rilly like to do the most jim nastiks evry friday I go or go swiming to do my anamadide friend you do lauts of aktof stuf i love that.

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ken run i ken wok i keni ken swim i ken doo jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home