<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NO BULLIES


We want to make Ross School Bully FREE! Bullies are not cool. Bullies can hurt your body, feelings, and heart. Our class wants everyone to get along and be friends. I will never be a bully because..........

11 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think bullies are mean and I don't want to hurt anybody ever.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not like them.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not want to be a bulle becus I theingk that it is mean and salfech.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T think being a bullie is not cool and not fun. I dont wanna be a bulle.The end???

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T think being a bullie is not cool and not fun. I dont wanna be a bulle.The end???

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'll get in troble.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont wont to hert eny buty ever
becus I think bulying stingks I
dont like bulying.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bku i dod like zim

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do not want to be a bully

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not want to be A bulle because it is not nice to be a bulle and they.Harte pepole and they are bad that is why I dont like bulles and they are. bad the end

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think bullies bother pleople. I think bullies are meam. I think nobody likes bullies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home