posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 11:06 AM
i love u.
I like there shrts thay are cool
thank/you for koming today
I liked the warriors they makeme happy
Thankyou FOr u
ii
i like the wariors
I love Moos Jaw warrerers
you are fun
thanks 4 reedin
il ubcurmpbsfbst il
thank you for reading.
thank;you for reedin
i luv u. u r nice to read us a bok
I hav a cas nim Jesse he love huky
i likeailomisl
thank you for reding
iluto
i like u thank u
thank you for cominj
thayou for km jaw warriors
thay red us a book thay ero cool
I like queen warriors.
I like how you go rel e
Post a Comment
<< Home
24 Comments:
i love u.
I like there shrts thay are cool
thank/you for koming today
I liked the warriors they make
me happy
Thankyou FOr u
ii
i like the wariors
I love Moos Jaw warrerers
you are fun
thanks 4 reedin
il ubcurmpbsfbst il
thank you for reading.
thank;you for reedin
i luv u. u r nice to read us a bok
I hav a cas nim Jesse he love huky
i likeailomisl
thank you for reding
iluto
i like u thank u
thank you for cominj
thayou for km jaw warriors
thay red us a book thay ero cool
I like queen warriors.
I like how you go rel e
Post a Comment
<< Home