posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:35 PM
I have a frog at home
I want a pet hors i like horses i love horses.
I LUVE MY SALAMANDER BECAUSE HES THE COOI HIS NAME MUNCHE
i wash for a pet catand i like the cat she is a good
my pet is a dog it a goodit likes girls and boysshe is a good girl she is like ms Ubelli like iti love my dog and she love meshe is a good pup
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I have a frog at home
I want a pet hors i like horses
i love horses.
I LUVE MY SALAMANDER BECAUSE HES THE COOI HIS NAME MUNCHE
i wash for a pet cat
and i like the cat she is a good
my pet is a dog it a good
it likes girls and boys
she is a good girl
she is like ms Ubell
i like it
i love my dog and she love me
she is a good pup
Post a Comment
<< Home