Terry Fox

Terry Fox was an amazing young man. He ran 143 days and 5,373 kilometres (3,339 miles)to raise money to help people with cancer. Terry passed away on June 28, 1981 at age 22.
The heroic Canadian was gone, but his legacy was just beginning.
To date, more than $400 million has been raised worldwide for cancer research in Terry's name through the annual Terry Fox Run, held across Canada and around the world.
On Friday the staff and children at Ross will participate in the Terry Fox run. What do you know about Terry Fox? Why do you think it is important that we run on Friday?

6 Comments:
I Love walking for Terry fox
do you want to help us run for Terry Fox?
I like terry fox because I like him
I miss him .
terry fox he wanted to run akros kanaad
terry fox he wanted to run akros kanaad
I know about terry fox he had canser thats why he died at the age of 22
terry fox his good at run
Post a Comment
<< Home