What I know about dinosaurs is that some have sharp teeth and that one dinosaur is as long as three buses and that teerexes are the shrogest dinoaurs ever lived
dinosaurs are very very very hoge I like same babiys dinosaurs becuase thay are raley kote and thiy are nice and thiy are cool but win thiy are big thiy are not kote and not nice ethire and not cool but do you no win thiy are big I dont like tham THE END.
7 Comments:
what I know about dinosoaurs is that a logneck is as long as
three buses and meateetrs have sharp teeth.
What I know about dinosaurs is that some have sharp teeth and that one dinosaur is as long as three buses and that teerexes are the shrogest dinoaurs ever lived
Some eat plant and some eat meat.
dinosaurs are very very very hoge I like same babiys dinosaurs becuase thay are raley kote and thiy are nice and thiy are cool but win thiy are big thiy are not kote and not nice ethire and not cool but do you no win thiy are big I dont like tham THE END.
I know that some dinosaurs eat plante and met but when they have sharpe tethe they eat met when they have flate tethe they eat plants.THE END
i know that the dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor that some people think made the golf of mexico.
i know that the dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor that some people think made the golf of mexico.
Post a Comment
<< Home