Grade 2 Math
Grade 2 students are going to love this link. Check it out http://www.dositey.com/addsub/add2basic.html and let the computer show you how to add 2 digits.
Grade 2 students are going to love this link. Check it out http://www.dositey.com/addsub/add2basic.html and let the computer show you how to add 2 digits.
5 Comments:
Hi Mrs.ubell. That game was the best
game I have played is my life
The end. bye bye
What I liked best was that I
did not haf to do enything.
I like it becus Mrs,ubell said to play it thats one resin and the other reain is that it is fun. We are working on that on our homework.
i like the
I liked the game it was ralley fun game it was the best that is wyi I like the game . but it was not ralley fun like the ralley fun game like the nather games and I like it enewae. the end
Post a Comment
<< Home