I know that plants grow clothes and lots of stuff.I know that plants are green and I also know plants give us fresh air.I know that plants grow medicine.My mom has lots of plants that it almost looks like a jungle.In my house. I love plants.I also know that plants are the best.
When we planted are seeds it was jist a littl seed but know it is 20 sintmtrs it is nice I like to plant seed they are very vary beutefal I love my plant plants give us fresh air and smal my mom likes plants and my momes favarat flawars is ross all of my famele loves plants they are nice.The end.
21 Comments:
I know that plants are green. Plants give us fresh air. Plants can have flowers. They sometimes smell nice. Plants can be food that we eat.
inofrsarbyt
I know pLants rne cooL
I know plants give us fresh air.
Plants give us food.i know
plants gives us clothes.
i know that plants they SMIL good.
I know platns samtims they live in the jungle. They live in Moose jaw.
i know piants gow ros
i know that plants are red and,
are yollw and blue and pink.
i no flws ar butfl.
I KNOW THATPLANSTHEYSMILGOOD.
I KNOW THATPLANSTHEYSMILGOOD.
I know some are poyessaniss!
I now that fiawers are foode.
I know plants give fresh air. plants are green. plants give us food. plants give us medicine
I know that plants give us fresh air and that some plants give us close . Some plants give us food to eat. Plants are very very good.
I Know plants are red and purple .
and pink and yollw and blue.
I know that plants grow clothes and lots of stuff.I know that plants are green and I also know plants give us fresh air.I know that plants grow medicine.My mom has lots of plants that it almost looks like a jungle.In my house. I love plants.I also know that plants are the best.
I know the plants feed us .They give us air.
i leke the plants. su go plant.
When we planted are seeds it was jist a littl seed but know it is 20 sintmtrs it is nice I like to plant seed they are very vary beutefal I love my plant plants give us fresh air and smal my mom likes plants and my momes favarat flawars is ross all of my famele loves plants they are nice.The end.
I know plants give us medcin. plants give us food.plants give us air.plants give us cloes.
Post a Comment
<< Home