<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Monday, April 10, 2006

Easter Bunny



Mrs. Ubell brought her bunny to school today. Her name is Chevy. What do you think is the best part about Easter?

7 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Ubell? I love your rabbit
I wish i had it.My mom wants it.

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you brought your bunny I was
excited. Your bunny was very
soft. I hope you bring
your bunny again.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your bunny was very cuit.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I like about the Easter bunny is that it is soft and cuddly. It is very cute too.It was the cutest bunny ever.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When mrs.Ubell brought her bunny it was so cool . Do you know why it was so cool? because it was so soft. And we got to pet it and it was vary vary vary fun and funny I love your bunny it was rilley nice I wish I have a kote bunny like you THE END

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your bunny.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home