what I saw at the museum is lots of cars. They were really really good cars and if I go there again I want to see a movietheter that would be so cool if they haved a movietheter and I also want to see an author
mrs.ubell I Had fun at the museum it was really fun I saw a cool car and a cool airplan it was like a fire it was very cool and i saw a heuge tv I saw some old things and some new things and ther was 2 mens and 2 womens
14 Comments:
at the museum
i had fun.i was driving a car.i wish i coiud drive it.
I only whnt to see the same thing plus dinosours.
I seen a fue aerplans.
i like the air plane
I LiKED the FLOWERS. I WESHED WE CLOURD COME BAUK.
I LiKED the FLOWERS. I WESHED WE CLOURD COME BAUK.
I LiKe The museum car and
what I saw at the museum is lots of cars. They were really really good cars and if I go there again I want to see a movietheter that would be so cool if they haved a movietheter and I also want to see an author
I like all of the things there
especially the ice cream.
i like the car
ilike thechran
ilikeiscrm
I seen a lot of planes.
I seen a lot of planes.
mrs.ubell I Had fun at the museum it was really fun I saw a cool car and a cool airplan it was like a fire it was very cool and i saw a heuge tv I saw some old things and some new things and ther was 2 mens and 2 womens
Post a Comment
<< Home