HI Jesse, I am cleaning our classroom and getting things ready for next year! Did you like your report card? You did so good! Have a fun summer - keep writing me! Mrs. Ubell :)
hi mrs.ubell are you haveing fun i cant wait until next year mrs.ubell i think its going to be fun. do you think its going to be fun mrs.ubell i think to its relly going to be fun to I will miss you so much. good bey. mrs.ubell
hi mrs.ubell are you haveing fun i cant wait until next year mrs.ubell i think its going to be fun. do you think its going to be fun mrs.ubell i think to its relly going to be fun to I will miss you so much. good bye. mrs.ubell
1`hi mrs.ubell we wanted you to be or taecher this year i hope you have a good class this year. we love u mrs.Ubell you are the best teacher ever you are the best teacher in the school.you are pretty and cool.I wish you have a good year. you are the best.I hope you have a good time you are the best.Have a good day mrs.Ubell.thats the end of the storry
8 Comments:
I am having fun Mrs.ubell.Are you having fun Mrs.ubell I can't wait until next year.Can you not wait until next year Mrs.ubell.
HI Jesse, I am cleaning our classroom and getting things ready for next year! Did you like your report card? You did so good! Have a fun summer - keep writing me!
Mrs. Ubell :)
The next year after next year my brother might be in your class that year.I will be in the 23 class.Yes I did like my report card.bye Mrs.ubell.
Oh my you never wrote me for two day . Mrs.Ubell.Are you still cleaning our class.Yes or no.
Oh my you never wrote me for two days . Mrs.Ubell.Are you still cleaning our class.Yes or no.
hi mrs.ubell are you haveing fun i cant wait until next year mrs.ubell i think its going to be fun. do you think its going to be fun mrs.ubell i think to its relly going to be fun to I will miss you so much. good bey. mrs.ubell
hi mrs.ubell are you haveing fun i cant wait until next year mrs.ubell i think its going to be fun. do you think its going to be fun mrs.ubell i think to its relly going to be fun to I will miss you so much. good bye. mrs.ubell
1`hi mrs.ubell we wanted you to be or taecher this year i hope you have a good class this year. we love u mrs.Ubell you are the best teacher ever you are the best teacher in the school.you are pretty and cool.I wish you have a good year. you are the best.I hope you have a good time you are the best.Have a good day mrs.Ubell.thats the end of the storry
Post a Comment
<< Home