Today we did an art project with the French Immersion grade 1 and 2 class. What did you make? How did you make it? What did you learn about your partner?
I like it it was FUN VERY VERY VERY FUN the grade 1 and 2,s WAS FUN THE WHER very very very very FUN I LOVEED IT WAS FUN VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN IT WAS VERY VERY FUN I LOVE IT IT WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN
20 Comments:
the grade 1 and 2
iLIKE MY QUILT
my ponr is FUN
i Like when they came.
i lkc to da we mto smofl
the grade 1 and 2 i
The grade 1 and 2 i like the grade
1 and 2
i like my qullt
i like my pareunr
i like the cwilt it is cool because thay look like a ryl i tok to niklis wen i wus dun i clen the floor
I likeed it likeed your snowflack.
i love u r kide
I loved Mrsubells qwelte the best.
I like the grade 1 and 2 and like the quilt
i lg
I like it it was FUN VERY VERY VERY
FUN the grade 1 and 2,s WAS FUN THE
WHER very very very very FUN I LOVEED IT WAS FUN VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN IT WAS VERY VERY FUN
I LOVE IT IT WAS VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN
We miss you mrs;Ubell.
do mall is ubell
I miss you very very very very much
i want you right now. i love you.
We miss you Mrs.Ubell. Please get
better and come back to school.
ariet you are the best teacher ever
i love my one
Post a Comment
<< Home