posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:42 PM
tadawegotogo
two of our stotins wer e dressed in arme clothes
thday we had a smll
thdey i
we lune to sig a remberance day
todey I lrnd a bit of The sogs we hto wir poppy
today we had a aslamble we play
rememberance day is a speshol day
I know that remeberance day isimportant. Today it was fun. We loveed it. It was nice. I loveedit. Why do we wear popes? becausewe are aposto wear them
I Lrnd a Bit The soj's we wr poppy wy do we wr poppy?
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
tadawegotogo
two of our stotins wer e dressed in arme clothes
thday we had a smll
thdey i
we lune to sig a remberance day
todey I lrnd a bit of The sogs we hto wir poppy
today we had a aslamble we
play
rememberance day is a speshol day
I know that remeberance day is
important. Today it was fun.
We loveed it. It was nice. I loveed
it. Why do we wear popes? because
we are aposto wear them
I Lrnd a Bit The soj's we wr poppy wy do we wr poppy?
Post a Comment
<< Home