I know the earth is round. I know the earth is big. I know the earth has water and land. I know the earth is special. I want to know how many people live on the whole earth.
earth is FUN we love it. i love it all the boy and girl are good i love the earth the girl and boy the earth is a very very very good. all the homes and all the earth is good the earth is nice the earth is very very very nice the earth is very very nice i love the earth the earth is cool
I love the earth becase it is FUN THE EARTH IS VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN I LOVE THE EARTH IT IS VERY VERY VERY NICE VERY FUN I LOVE MY HOME VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY THE EARTH VERY VERY THE EARTH IS COOL VERY VERY COOL I LOVE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
25 Comments:
I know the earth is round. I know the earth is big. I know the earth has water and land. I know the earth is special. I want to know how many people live on the whole earth.
iknow/the.earth.is big
i know the earth is blue green
i know the earth is round.
i know the earth is big
I know the erath is speshell
I know the earth is blue
i know the earth is blue green
i know the earth is big.
i know the earth is speshul i know the earth is good
i know the earth is blue and
green and it is big
I know the earth is raond.
iknowthe earth is ko
iknowthe earth is ko
iknowthe earth is ko
iknowthe earth is ko
iknowthe earth is ko
iknowthe earth is ko
iknowthe earth is ko
i know the earth is big.
iknow the earth is big.
The Earth is very speshell
the earh is good
earth is FUN we love it.
i love it all the boy and girl
are good i love the earth
the girl and boy the earth is
a very very very good.
all the homes and all
the earth is good the
earth is nice the earth
is very very very nice
the earth is very very
nice i love the earth
the earth is cool
I love the earth becase it is FUN
THE EARTH IS VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY FUN
I LOVE THE EARTH IT IS VERY VERY VERY NICE VERY FUN I LOVE MY HOME VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY THE
EARTH VERY VERY THE EARTH IS COOL
VERY VERY COOL I LOVE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
Post a Comment
<< Home