posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 3:05 PM
my helper we had to pike 2 dinosaur books to read the dinosaur book
it wus los of fun redn weth my potn we had los of fun redn my bucs and redn mes.ubells sitwus.
I love a piek girls
the big kist we red a book
She was nice She was Helpfol.
I love the piek girls
Thay halp gat My libre books it wes so FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my helpr help me fin a music bok
my help hlep me find a bok abut music
she was nice she was Helpfol
We had vizutrs they halpe us read i hope that we can visit you some how
we had vizadrs we had fun we today the
We had v
i LIKE TO PLAY,I.HAD FUN WITH YOU
SHE WAS NIS
Post a Comment
<< Home
15 Comments:
my helper we had to pike 2 dinosaur books to read the dinosaur book
it wus los of fun redn weth my potn we had los of fun redn my bucs and redn mes.ubells sitwus.
I love a piek girls
the big kist we red a book
She was nice She was Helpfol.
I love the piek girls
Thay halp gat My libre books it wes so FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my helpr help me fin a music bok
my help hlep me find a bok abut music
she was nice she was Helpfol
We had vizutrs they halpe us read i hope that we can visit you some how
we had vizadrs we had fun we today the
We had
v
i LIKE TO PLAY,I.HAD FUN WITH YOU
SHE WAS NIS
Post a Comment
<< Home