posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:39 AM
I NO THAR EIS AND FISH WEIS AND THAR AER SHORK
i no a but fes teh fes i no is godfes
I see a very very very big fish
i see a fish in the ocea
I no there is lots som fez
i no the ocea is blue
I now the Ocean has fish and sockes
the Ocean is bleu.
I NO THE IS fish
In the Ocean I see a big a very very very big fish It is nice a fish I love them I like them
Oceans r var sutte the Ocean r blu tar r shucs and fish
I No Abeot the Ocean has los fo fis
ocean is fun to at pl
I no Abeot the ocean has los fo fis
iwuos good at ma making oceans blue
We had fun Lrneig abatte the ocean do you no that there is los of fise
Post a Comment
<< Home
16 Comments:
I NO THAR EIS AND FISH WEIS AND THAR AER SHORK
i no a but fes teh fes i no is godfes
I see a very very very big fish
i see a fish in the ocea
I no there is lots som fez
i no the ocea is blue
I now the Ocean has fish and sockes
the Ocean is bleu.
I NO THE IS fish
In the Ocean I see a big a very very very big fish It is nice a fish I love them I like them
Oceans r var sutte the Ocean r blu tar r shucs and fish
I No Abeot the Ocean has los fo fis
ocean is fun to at pl
I no Abeot the ocean has los fo fis
iwuos good at ma making oceans blue
We had fun Lrneig abatte the ocean do you no that there is los of fise
Post a Comment
<< Home