posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:35 PM
I know that Denmark is a very small place.I wonder why it is so small.
we are lrneing abot denmark we mad a flag . we are decarading our clas
Denmark is a nice it is very very.prettey denmark is very verylitte it is litte becase
I WDR AWE MHC PEPL LIV IN DENMMARK
I know that denmark is a litte placei think it is FUN i dont how ther house lookedlikeed.
i wudr wawmush pepul in denmark
we haf 3 danish grls in our class we put flags our class
Denmark is a nice I loveIt becuse It a nice I love It becuse It is niceIt is a litte It is a nice I love IT
i know denmark is viere little
I hope you get better Mrs Ubell.
I LIKE SANTA CLAUS I THINK HI WILL BRING ME A BICK
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
I know that Denmark is a very small place.I wonder why it is so small.
we are lrneing abot denmark we mad a flag . we are decarading our clas
I know that Denmark is a very small place.I wonder why it is so small.
Denmark is a nice it is very very.
prettey denmark is very very
litte it is litte becase
I WDR AWE MHC PEPL LIV IN DENMMARK
I know that denmark is a litte place
i think it is FUN i dont how ther house looked
likeed.
i wudr wawmush pepul in denmark
we haf 3 danish grls in our class we put flags our class
Denmark is a nice I love
It becuse It a nice
I love It becuse It is nice
It is a litte
It is a nice I love IT
i know denmark is viere little
I hope you get better Mrs Ubell.
I LIKE SANTA CLAUS I THINK HI WILL BRING ME A BICK
Post a Comment
<< Home