<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa Claus


Santa Claus comes in 7 sleeps. What do you think Santa will bring you? How do you think Santa gets in your house?

17 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Santa will bring me a barbie doll.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thec he wil git dora scocd I thec he cum din the chime

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think santa claus will bring
me A Game

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Santa Will bring me a airplane.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thc santa cume thr the winod

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think santa will bring me a giant tothbrosh. Santa comes throu your chimminy.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a silev bell frum santas sley.mebo santa clas mes a fayples

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope santa claus brings me a motorcycle. I think he comes down the chimney.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the prisn hof doll

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the prisn hof doll

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

santa will bring a barbie

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like bratz dolls i want 12 bratz
NO i want a 100 bratz dolls santa claus come throu your chimdy santa
claus is a good good bey.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

santa wii a b me doll

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think santa will drinb a barbie doll

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i THInk Santa Claus Will Brig me a doll And a Barbie.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

iwant a

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

santa will bring me a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home