posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:56 AM
I had a really nice break. I got to see all my family. The best part of the holiday was playing with my nephews.
haw wus yo cusmes i got a sev bll
I had a really nice Time with my mom and my dad and dog and shylan to christmas I love christmas
I got to see my uncle he came from a far far away place.
I had a var FUN! halladay I su my cuz his name is anderw we ed troce it wuz var var FUN!!!!!!!!!
i play wth my toys at home
i had a var fun! halladay i su mycuzin
i had three poety for crsma
I play with my brthr myfnm is 69230
i see my mam aed dad to the cermas.
helow santa I love you . my toy wouzs good iLOUCKDID IT MY YOSHY WOUZS GOOD LOVE MATHEW
I had a very very very good christmas i went to sleep on the New years.
San Tu brot me a Rige and a Sum chio thag you for brigig Me a Rige
i had a big presvt. ti wus a big
I hav a big tlasop from santa i had a veiy nic chistmas
i goot a budefl doll e
Post a Comment
<< Home
17 Comments:
I had a really nice break. I got to see all my family. The best part of the holiday was playing with my nephews.
haw wus yo cusmes i got a sev bll
I had a really nice Time with my mom and my dad and dog and shylan to christmas I love christmas
I got to see my uncle he came from a far far away place.
I had a var FUN! halladay I su my cuz his name is anderw we ed troce it wuz var var FUN!!!!!!!!!
i play wth my toys at home
i had a var fun! halladay i su my
cuzin
i had three poety for crsma
I play with my brthr myfnm is 69230
I play with my brthr myfnm is 69230
i see my mam aed dad to the cermas.
helow santa I love you . my toy wouzs good iLOUCKDID IT MY YOSHY WOUZS GOOD LOVE MATHEW
I had a very very very good christmas i went to sleep on the New years.
San Tu brot me a Rige and a Sum chio thag you for brigig Me a Rige
i had a big presvt. ti wus a big
I hav a big tlasop from santa i had a veiy nic chistmas
i goot a budefl doll e
Post a Comment
<< Home