posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:51 PM
i had a loos tooth it wus hod to get out but i twest out.
I hav a wig jeg tooth it is so cool wen my str come Im goy to sowr it wo ht to got var ht to gat out
Have you los a loos tooth i have los four teooth if you haed one you suoode put it undr your pillo thats the and
my tooth loves me and samantha and my mom and charlie and lena to ilove my tooth
do you have a loos tooth I have A loos tooth if All teeth fell out I wood hardlle talk.
i hed a loose tooth
IhaLtLoosTooth
my tooth loves me be coss hes fun and mor fun
i had a loose toothit
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
i had a loos tooth it wus hod to get out but i twest out.
I hav a wig jeg tooth it is so cool wen my str come Im goy to sowr it wo ht to got var ht to gat out
Have you los a loos tooth i have los four teooth if you haed one you suoode put it undr your pillo thats the and
my tooth loves me and samantha and my mom and charlie and lena to ilove my tooth
do you have a loos tooth I have A loos tooth if All teeth fell out I wood hardlle talk.
i hed a loose tooth
IhaLtLoosTooth
my tooth loves me be coss hes fun and mor fun
my tooth loves me be coss hes fun and mor fun
i had a loose toothit
Post a Comment
<< Home