I had fun swimming today! I would like to get better at putting my face in the water. I will need to be brave! I think I am already good at my back float!
I went swiming today I was in the shaloe end with a difrint techer I love doing my dives in the deep deep end at first I was skair that I would droud but when I got uste to it now I am not skaird at all.
10 Comments:
I had fun swimming today! I would like to get better at putting my face in the water. I will need to be brave! I think I am already good at my back float!
I WANT TO GET better at swimming NOW I WANT TO GET BETTER AT puting my head under the water.
I like swimming becouse.
you can bob.
i went swimming in the shalow end i like dooing the back flots.
I went swiming today I was in the shaloe end with a difrint techer I love doing my dives in the deep deep end at first I was skair that I would droud but when I got uste to it now I am not skaird at all.
I'm good at all the stuff
exept I want to get better
at frunt crall.
I want to put my hi
i had fun at swimming today. the water slide didn't haev anuph watet in it so insted i went in the hot tub.
I went swimmin it wus fuuuuuun to day i had fun today.
i wot to get betr at bakfleotss at swiming at the cingsmins end i loved ia.
Post a Comment
<< Home