posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 2:03 PM
i had a seed i plated the seed and it stoted to grow it trnd in to a flawrs.
today we did opun are seed.
today we holded our seeds and raped our seeds today
a.ced gro wth wodr,suna andlove
We plated a seed today our seed has a rott some of them dont,s have any rotts
A sees grreos
I now how a seed grow with sunlite+drte+rane.
I liKe FlOreS ThE FlOreS iS BIG AND ThE FlORe NiCE TO
eerdyfdrerteyfgysutfyuort8rwy7yfwury7iweuy8rfy7e7yewr7iert7t7teituiwtwytytewwy87w87we4r5y467r6374888888888888888rrrrrrrrrryeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll22222222222222222222222222222225555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555ujhjhkgkghsagsfdgfsdgfgfdg
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
i had a seed i plated the seed and it stoted to grow it trnd in to a flawrs.
today we did opun are seed.
today we holded our seeds and raped our seeds today
a.ced gro wth wodr,suna andlove
We plated a seed today our seed has a rott some of them dont,s have any rotts
A sees grreos
I now how a seed grow with sunlite+drte+rane.
I liKe FlOreS ThE FlOreS iS BIG AND ThE FlORe NiCE TO
eerdyfdrerteyfgysutfyuort8rwy7yfwury7iweuy8rfy7e7yewr7iert7t7teituiwtwytytewwy87w87we4r5y467r6374888888888888888rrrrrrrrrryeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll22222222222222222222222222222225555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555ujhjhkgkghsagsfdgfsdgfgfdg
Post a Comment
<< Home