posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:52 AM
i wel go easter huten at the moll it wel bee fun we wel fid a lot of easter eggs.
I know that the easter bunny hides easter eggs.
I knoe that Easter has a holaday
i like bunniesbunnies is nice
Easter is whin you look of Easter eggs.
I lika Hoppy Easter Hoppy Easter hopp day .
i am going to cach the estar bunn y and cis him and have fun eatin cande
jcgrehjhhnjio kgtrpk is1 i s1 luybg jxmufr fsueyxft jugkij mghjj m ftuuuf g6uuuujjj ummjnbm v mtuyhvv gzopgr
Hi Grade Ones!I hope you had a wonderful Easter Break. See you all next week!Mrs. Rasmussen
Easter is fun
Post a Comment
<< Home
13 Comments:
i wel go easter huten at the moll it wel bee fun we wel fid a lot of easter eggs.
i wel go easter huten at the moll it wel bee fun we wel fid a lot of easter eggs.
I know that the easter bunny hides easter eggs.
I knoe that Easter has a holaday
I knoe that Easter has a holaday
i like bunnies
bunnies is nice
Easter is whin you look of Easter eggs.
I lika Hoppy Easter Hoppy Easter hopp day .
I lika Hoppy Easter Hoppy Easter hopp day .
i am going to cach the estar bunn y and cis him and have fun eatin cande
jcgrehjhhnjio kgtrpk
is1
i s1 luybg jxmufr fsuey
xft jugkij mghjj m ftuuuf g6uuuujjj ummjnbm v
mtuyhvv
gzopgr
Hi Grade Ones!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter Break. See you all next week!
Mrs. Rasmussen
Easter is fun
Post a Comment
<< Home