posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 10:48 AM
I lookt for estr eggs and I seend mrs.Ubill and my cosn jesse and ebony.
i did seen my dad
It wus fun on the estr brac i got a iot of estr eggs and seen my litul cusen thear.
I saw all my farines and cusins on my haiuday I,ll tell you my seecrit If you be nico to someone theill be nico to you
i had fun playing on my bike
i saw miss krag i had chaclitand jelebeens
My big bruthar + sister came for easter.
I sawd miss. razns in the stor I, hod FUN I HOD FUN AND fun and fun and fun and fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
I lookt for estr eggs and I seend mrs.Ubill and my cosn jesse and ebony.
i did seen my dad
It wus fun on the estr brac i got a iot of estr eggs and seen my litul cusen thear.
I saw all my farines and cusins on my haiuday I,ll tell you my seecrit If you be nico to someone theill be nico to you
i had fun playing on my bike
i saw miss krag i had chaclitand jelebeens
My big bruthar + sister came for easter.
I sawd miss. razns in the stor I, hod FUN I HOD FUN AND fun and fun and fun and fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home