<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Sunday, March 30, 2008

In Motion CTV Winners




Way to go grade 1!! We are winners of the In Motion Contest! Lets keep active and see if we can reach 184 days of in motion! I know we can do it! What do you think we could do this spring to stay in motion?

http://www.mysask.com

13 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I walk a rawd the school 5 tims.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To stay in motion I could...

Go to the Gym to do sush ups, run around the school 100000000000000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for in motion could go to jimnastiks or run around the blok.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go arownd the erth 1014

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever you do is exersise.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in motion I skaetboerd

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WILL DANSE AND I WILL DO PUSHUPS

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WIL DAS I WIL DOO JUPINGACKS 10TEIMS

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to get in motion we coud well wen it's opened we coud go to the water parck.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kod go for a wok
i kod doow sum japing
jaks

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kod go for a wok
i kod doow sum japing
jaks

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kod go for a wok
i kod doow sum japing
jaks

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go you guys! Keep up the great work and enjoy being "in motion" from Mrs. Rasmussen @ Sunningdale School.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home