<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Greenhouse


Tuesday morning we went to the Windmill Greenhouse. What did you learn about plants at the greenhouse?

What was your favourite part about the tour? Why did you like it?

22 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by:Daniel zapata.
We planted our own plant I planted 1 marigold and 2 flowers.that was awesome!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the green house. IT was fantastick.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We looked at plants,We planted plants,We went in a root seller.

We rode the bus there.

We did not get to touch.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the greenhouse was amazing
I LOVED IT IT WAS
AMAZING I LOVED IT
IT WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO
AMAZING

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the greenhouse.
I liked smelling the flowers.
My plants name is Make.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorit part was when I eat
a cookie

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Polly .
I got a plant.thats my faverit.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eatn cookies and we touch the

wotrbed it was fun

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eatn cookies and we touch the

wotrbed it was fun

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The greenhouse was awesome I loved it so much it was really really really fun I could not belive how many flowers and plants thay had.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The greenhous was sopr rilly cool.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE lrOd abat plants and my favrit
plat is the picll plant and it my
favrit favrit favrit favrit food
and it is riey riely rieiy the bist
plant

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE lrOd abat plants and my favrit
plat is the picll plant and it my
favrit favrit favrit favrit food
and it is riey riely rieiy the bist
plant

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE lrOd abat plants and my favrit
plat is the picll plant and it my
favrit favrit favrit favrit food
and it is riey riely rieiy the bist
plant

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE lrOd abat plants and my favrit
plat is the picll plant and it my
favrit favrit favrit favrit food
and it is riey riely rieiy the bist
plant

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE lrOd abat plants and my favrit
plat is the picll plant and it my
favrit favrit favrit favrit food
and it is riey riely rieiy the bist
plant

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like all the plans.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we saw millions of plants. we got to plant a plant. i like the greenhouse. it is my favret plase to go. i would like to go ther again some time. it has prety plants. i love that plase. i would like to go ther a lot more days. i wish to ther again. the greenhouse let us plant a plant. they let us keep are plant we planted. they gave us a snak and a drink.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved it it wus fun and good and gerat good good goodgood good. I liked planting flowers.I liked the smell it smelled fresh and great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home