What do you think we will do with all the gifts? What song do you like on the new cd?
posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 12:54 PM
thank you for the cd.
thank you. I like simon said
THANK YOU CTV!!!I like the beatch balls!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you tve
I like theb ball
thank you and we like you.
thank you ctv people for the in-mtion.
Way to go Grade one and twos. Enjoy those gifts that you received. Keep up being "in motion" from Mrs. Rasmussen @ Sunningdale School
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
thank you for the cd.
thank you. I like simon said
THANK YOU CTV!!!
I like the beatch balls!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you tve
I like theb ball
thank you and we like you.
thank you ctv people for the in-mtion.
Way to go Grade one and twos. Enjoy those gifts that you received. Keep up being "in motion" from Mrs. Rasmussen @ Sunningdale School
Way to go Grade one and twos. Enjoy those gifts that you received. Keep up being "in motion" from Mrs. Rasmussen @ Sunningdale School
Post a Comment
<< Home