posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:50 PM
I see a duck.I see a person.I see a rabitt.I see a cat.I see a tangram.
Tangrams can make many things. Like pepol and cat and spesholy tangrams.
Tangrams have 7 or les shapes.
I can A RECKTAEGULERPRIZUM And a skuare AND A KITTY and A duck and ABUNNY RABBIT AND A PERSON
I can make a rabbit. and atangram.
You know. Tangrams have a weeeirrrd name!!! Those things are weird!!!
i can make a square. i like makeing a square. it is my fravret.i see a bunny and i see a bird and i see a duke and a cat and a balrena.
i can see a rabit end a cat end a duck.
I can maek a cat and a dog . I see a cat
I see a duck a rabit andlots of stuff.
I can make a man. and i can make arabit.
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
I see a duck.
I see a person.
I see a rabitt.
I see a cat.
I see a tangram.
Tangrams can make many things. Like pepol and cat and spesholy tangrams.
Tangrams have 7 or les shapes.
I can A RECKTAEGULERPRIZUM And a skuare AND A KITTY and A duck and ABUNNY RABBIT AND A PERSON
I can make a rabbit. and a
tangram.
You know. Tangrams have a weeeirrrd name!!! Those things are weird!!!
I can make a rabbit. and a
tangram.
i can make a square. i like makeing a square. it is my fravret.i see a bunny and i see a bird and i see a duke and a cat and a balrena.
i can see a rabit end a cat end a duck.
I can maek a cat and a dog . I see a cat
I see a duck a rabit and
lots of stuff.
I can make a man. and i can make a
rabit.
Post a Comment
<< Home