posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 1:04 PM
the spring is fun I LOVE
Mrs.Ubell is the best and never rests I love her so much and she loves me.
THE SPRING I LOVE THE SPRINGTHE SPRING IS FUNTHE SPRING IS COOLTHE SPRING FANTASTICKTHE SPRING IS VERY HOT
i lik spring spring is fun and i lova spring
Bring me spring tie a strig to reemember spring
flowers. colorful flowerstall flowerssmall flowersbig flowersany kind of flowersf
happy happy happy sad sad sad napy napy napy ime matty.
springspring is funspring is funnyi love spring
spring is the best i like spring it makes us feel happy i like planting seeds spring makes me feel happy i like spring it makes me feel very happy i very very like spring it is the happy est season in the wrld.
I
flawr smel good flaw isfor smeling i lovae.
HARLEY-DAVIDSONS _________________HARLEY-DAVIDSONS ARE THE BEST,ARE THE BEST,ARE THE BEST,HARLEY-DAVIDSONS ARE THE BEST,BECAUSE THEY ROCK!!!!!!
,kgjhujtrhgeijqirjuiwjriu
gfgfgfgf
Post a Comment
<< Home
14 Comments:
the spring is fun I LOVE
Mrs.Ubell is the best and never rests I love her so much and she loves me.
THE SPRING I LOVE THE SPRING
THE SPRING IS FUN
THE SPRING IS COOL
THE SPRING FANTASTICK
THE SPRING IS VERY HOT
i lik spring
spring is fun and
i lova spring
Bring me spring
tie a strig
to reemember spring
flowers.
colorful flowers
tall flowers
small flowers
big flowers
any kind of flowers
f
happy happy happy sad sad sad napy napy napy ime matty.
spring
spring is fun
spring is funny
i love spring
spring is the best i like spring it makes us feel happy i like planting seeds spring makes me feel happy i like spring it makes me feel very happy i very very like spring it is the happy est season in the wrld.
I
flawr smel good flaw is
for smeling i lovae.
HARLEY-DAVIDSONS
_________________
HARLEY-DAVIDSONS ARE THE BEST,ARE THE BEST,ARE THE BEST,HARLEY-DAVIDSONS ARE THE BEST,BECAUSE THEY ROCK!!!!!!
,kgjhujtrhgeijqirjuiwjriu
gfgfgfgf
Post a Comment
<< Home