<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Plants




Wow - our plants are really growing! What plant do you like the best? What do you like about it?

Now we planted Marigolds with the grade 12 class. What do you think the plants will look like when they grow?

13 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the bean seed the most.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my plant becuse is baby plant.My plant is no so big but
I like.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

margoids are yellow but mine is still green

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

marugolds are yellow. i like my marugold. it is pritty . i love my marugold. my marugold.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

marugolds are yellow. i like my marugold. it is pritty . i love my marugold. my marugold.

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the been seed
it is tall

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the been seed
it is tall

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best plat is the bean sead.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

helo my name jacob I like the
been plant.................

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the marigolds will be

the coler yello and I think

Its going to feel soft.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My plant is grow alittle not very much my leves and stem look like bunny ers. I like my plant so much my plant will turn yello but right now it is green and it is not very tall it is very cool I wish it was yello but I gess I just have to wait and see if it duse turn yello I do not no if it will turn yello.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I am Justin agian I am here to tell you that I like my grass the most because it is very TALL . I love my grass!

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I am Darian. I am not in Mrs. Ubells class but I am 9 and I am in Mrs. Ozogs class. I am Justins brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home