<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12318863?origin\x3dhttp://ubellclassroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Mrs. Ubell Grade 1

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bike Rodeo




What did you learn at the bike rodeo? What was your favourite part?

17 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKED THE BIKE ROEDO IT WAS FANTASTICK. I LOVED SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My faverit part was when I made
a figher 8.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned about all of the signs, and what the signs are.

I like senter 8!!!

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learn how you drive bike in the street.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i
laki the past whan we de jast a6
ogran and we go arand and we go
baek arand.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

today at the bike rodeo i rode a bike. i rode a bike in a opsikl corse. my favorit part was the opsikl corse.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is matty and im telin you aboot the bike rodyo and my favrut. one is woch peple playing!.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had alot of fun but it was sort of scary on the ramp but then when I went on the ramp two or three times I got better at it and acorss I did other stuff like doing a figer 8.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lot of fun because
we get to eat watrmelin
and oranges.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the bike rodeo.
I'v bin wayting for it to start and if you wan't bike safty go to the bike rodeo

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like thebike roedo

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like thebike roedo

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so so so so so so so so so so so much fun at the bike rodyo and I riely riely riely riely had
fun lorning how to ride my bike
riely good rideing my bike

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so so so so so so so so so so so much fun at the bike rodyo and I riely riely riely riely had
fun lorning how to ride my bike
riely good rideing my bike

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like snack the best it wus fun.

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the snaks thay
wer yummy and thay
wer dleshis.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the bike rodeo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home