posted by Mrs. Ubell @ 11:41 AM
do not tuch fiyr if you do you will bee brnt and you will git hrt.
I lrnd not to play with poson and jump on the coch and dont put stuf on the stas and cafl not to fuall off a chapuln.
I post
I larnd that weer not sepostu tuch cans that have skols on them.
IliKE the lady the lady is mine
I like The Laeey She IS A Good Laeey I LiKe The Laeey
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
do not tuch fiyr if you do you will bee brnt and you will git hrt.
I lrnd not to play with poson and jump on the coch and dont put stuf on the stas and cafl not to fuall off a chapuln.
I post
I larnd that weer not sepostu tuch cans that have skols on them.
IliKE the lady the lady is mine
I like The Laeey She IS A Good Laeey I LiKe The Laeey
Post a Comment
<< Home